For me it is very important not to lose the grasp with “the ground”, and so currently I am working on at least 60% of my time managing and undertaking new business lines. The remaining 40% I leave to mentoring, consulting and teaching.


Bellow I am showing the main projects in which I have participated in my professional career and I am still involved in today. All of them are linked to industries in Construction, Real Estate, Environment and Energy Services.